Mock Interview Program for the Class of 2005
We welcome alumni participation in the CDO's Mock Interview Program for the Class of 2005. Below you will find a link to our convenient online registration form. We anticipate that a large majority of the 238 members of the class will choose to participate in on-campus recruiting, which starts in mid-January. To qualify, each student must complete two (2) mock interviews, so your participation is very much needed and welcomed.
There are two scheduled weeks left: December 1-5 and January 5-9.
1. Click on the web link below.
2. Determine the week(s) when you are available.
3. Choose the industry day(s) for which you feel comfortable giving interviews, e.g. Marketing is Monday, etc.
4. Click morning , afternoon, or both sessions for the industry day(s) you have chosen.
5. If you wish to specify evening, Saturday, or phone interview hours, note these in the "other hours" box (For alums in the greater New York area, we are investigating the possibility of doing a super day of mock interviews for all career paths in NYC, in January, We are currently targeting Thursday, January 8, 2004 in the late afternoon and early evening. If you would be available for that session as well, please note it in this box. Watch for more details from SOMAA).
6. Type in your Identification information and a brief professional bio of yourself so that we can best match you to students for interviews.
7. Click the "Submit" button in the bottom left corner of the form.
**Registration is now closed.
In return, we will send you a confirming email for your schedule, along with interview prep materials, sample questions, student resumes, feedback information, and other tools to make your interviews successful and enjoyable for you!