We need your help
As always, Admissions will continue to direct our energy into enrolling the brightest
and most diverse class. But we will need your assistance. Please consider volunteering to
help us with any of the initiatives described below.
MBA Fairs and Forums
The SOM table will be one of many at MBA forums and fairs held across the US and around the world. Please join us in a city near you to share your enthusiasm for the Yale MBA program with prospective students. For a complete list of MBA forums, please visit our web site, http://mba.yale.edu/news_events/CMS/ad_events.asp
If you are interested in helping to staff any of these events, please contact Krista Giancarlo, Assistant Director of Admissions.
Recruiting Underrepresented Minority Students
If you are interested in helping to recruit applicants who are members of underrepresented minority groups, please contact Nicole Lindsay. Nicole will participate in (and welcome your participation in) the following events:
· Workshops in 11 cities sponsored by the MBA Diversity Alliance, a coalition comprised of SOM and four other business schools;
· Seminars sponsored by Management Leadership for Tomorrow a partnership of several business schools, corporations and foundations;
· SOM Minority Networking Reception (October 30, New York).
Recruiting Women Students
If you would like to become involved in helping us to recruit women, please contact Nicole Lindsay. Nicole will be busy traveling to participate in the following events:
· Our 3rd annual Women's Summit (October 23, New York);
· The Women's Admissions Reception (February 12, New York); and
· Forte Foundation, whose mission is to increase the number of women business owners and business leaders and to support their careers through business education and networks, will be visiting eight cities.
We are working to ramp up our involvement of alumni/ae in conducting admissions interviews. If you are interested in volunteering to conduct admissions interviews in your city, please contact Michelle Vitali, Assistant Director of Admissions.
We hope to see an increased level of involvement from alumni/ae this year in all of our admissions endeavors in order to assemble the strongest possible Class of 2006. Please consider devoting even a small amount of time to this effort. We hope to see you "on the road!"